Tuesday, September 5, 2017

A Perfumer's Secret... Coming Soon in Audio!



I'm thrilled to announce that my novel A Perfumer's Secret will soon be available as an audiobook! Tantor Media, whose catalog includes Man Booker, Pulitzer, and National Book Award winners, is producing the audiobook -- I'm very excited to be working with such a significant player in the world of audio.

I was involved in choosing the narrator, an actress who has narrated numerous best-selling audiobooks, and now am eagerly awaiting the production of this wonderful project. As authors, we think of our creations as words on a page so it will be interesting to add a new dimension to that picture.

Stay tuned for details in the coming months... In the meantime, check out my novels in ebook and paperback format on Amazon!




No comments:

Post a Comment